Sunday, May 24, 2009

Couponing Still At Full Steam!!

I've had so much fun couponing lately with Albertsons making the doublers almost a weekly thing. I hope they decide to make double coupons a permanent thing. I would be a lifelong customer!!! Here are a few pics of the awesome deals I've been getting over the last month.



Total Out Of Pocket- $0 Used $4 on a gift card that came in a cereal box I had bought previously. (16 boxes of cereal, 4 gallons of milk, 2 bags marshmallows, 2 cream cheese, 1 8oz shredded cheese, 3 toasted wheat thins, one triscuit)



2 above pictures are the same shopping trip. I spent $1.50 out of pocket and had $5 in catalinas to go towards future purchases.

Around $4 for this transaction. Not bad for 1 gallon of milk, 2 salad mixes, 4 boxes of cereal, 3 loaves of bread, 4 boxes yogurt, 2 cream cheese, 2 boxes of ziploc bags, 7 boxes of wheat thins/triscuit, & 2 bags hard shell tortillas.


This was my biggest purchase for $23. There are 6 bags chips, 2- 18lb charcoal bags, 8 lbs. pork chops, 3 boxes yogurt, 2 barbeque sauces, 4 toothpastes, 3 packages of paper plates, 2 containers peanuts, 3 1lb shredded cheese, 2 peanut butters, 3 packages hot dog buns, 6 packages hot dogs, and 2 marie callendar meals. Best part is I get to submit it for a rebate to get $10 back.

2 comments:

Laura said...

How do you know when they are offering the double coupon days? Is it on a web site? Good job saving money!

barrellofmonkeys said...

Hi Laura,
Sometimes they put it in the Sunday paper and sometimes they put it in the weekly paper. It is usually at the bottom or the back of the ad and it will say "Twice the value up to $1 of your manufacturer coupon". There are a few blogs and forums that I watch to see when they are doing it. You can usually get a copy of one at customer service if you didn't get one in the paper or mail. Email me if you would like a list of the blogs and forums I follow. :)