Thursday, May 28, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Today was Connor's last day in preschool. They had a small ceremony and carnival for the kids. It was lots of fun! He is going into Kindergarten next year- I can't believe how big he's getting!!! Earlier this week they had a pajama day at school. He was so excited!!

At the graduation, they had a fishing pond, lots of crafts,

a tent to play in,



a tunnel to crawl through,facepainting,



and Miss Anita brought her horse for rides.

Kyler even gave the horse a kiss after his ride!!
Then Connor got to get his picture taken with each teacher. Here is Miss Anita,

Miss Heather,

Miss Jo,

and Miss Karen.


His teachers were so wonderful this year. I really hope that his kindergarten teachers measure up!!!

On a side note, Kyler qualified for preschool and will be starting in the fall, 2 days a week. They will be working on speech and emotional issues. His speech is just slightly behind, not as far as Connor's was. But any help I can get with his emotions, I am happy to take!!!

Now that summer has officially started for us, I am looking forward to warm sunny days of popsicles and sprinklers!

3 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

Popcicles and sprinklers. Did you magically see our day today or something? Amazing!!! ;) Congrats Connor!

Amme said...

Congrats Connor! I can't believe it is off to Kindergarten next year, it seems like he and Lauren were just hanging out watching Baby Einstein together!

Onwheels said...

I'm glad Connor has done so well in pre-school! Looks like a fun graduation day.